Photo Memory Quilts Book by Lesley Riley
Please select all options.
This book will show you six ways to transfer and use photographs to create narratives, memories, and moods using your choice of fabrics. Whether you want make a whole quilt or to make visual textile art pieces, there is a lot of useful information in this book.
- Photograph rules, sources and research
- Photo repair and enhancing
- Photo printing
- Telling a story and designing for textile art quilts, methods
- Finishing & Display
- and a gallery section of pieces and description of their work by visual artists
- Book: Photo Memory Quilts
- Author: Lesley Ripley
- Publiher: C7T Publishing
- Softcover, 8 1/2" x 11", 28 pages