Embroidery Stencil #107, Mushrooms
Please select all options.
For embroiderers who like to create their own designs on their fabric this stencil from a collection of similar stencils makes it so easy!
You can use the entire stencil as it is, use individual motifs to make repeats, or combine parts of this stencil with motifs from other stencils in this collection to make entirely new designs of your own.
Turn the stencil over and trace from the back to make reversed images.
This plastic embroidery stencil can be re-used time and again.
Easy transfer to fabric. Transfer the design by tracing over the open lines in the stencil using the low waste iron away markers included. (More of these markers are available on this site)
Please note: There are no instructions or stitching guides included. You can use the stitches you already know and enjoy.
- stencil size: 7" X 7"
- Motif sizes: 1" to 2" tall
- comes with two low-waste iron away transfer pens
- number of motifs: circle of assorted mushrooms
- suggested outline, french knot, lazy daisy, filling (but you can use any embroidery stitches that you enjoy stitching :-)
- suggested threads: Any embroidery floss, Valdani 3 strand embroidery cotton, Valdani #8 or #12 perle cotton, Olympus or Daruma thin sashiko threads. (Look in hand stitching threads on this site)
- suggested fabrics: cottons, linens, hemps, Azumino-momen, Sakizome-momen, dyed yarn cottons, Tsumugi cotton. (Look in Hand Stitching Fabrics collection on this site)