Embroidery Stencil 5 Stylised Flowers
Please select all options.
This plastic embroidery stencil can be re-used time and again.
You can use the entire stencil as it is, or use individual motifs to make repeats, or combine parts of this stencil with motifs from other stencils in this collection to make entirely new designs of your own.
Easy transfer to fabric. Transfer the design by tracing over the open lines in the stencil using the low waste iron away markers included.
Please note: There are no instructions or stitching guides included with this stencil. You can use the stitches you already know and enjoy.
- stencil size: 6" x 2" (16cm x 4cm)
- motif sizes: approx H:2" X W: 1 2/2"
- comes with two low-waste iron away transfer pens (white & red) (Other transfer pens both iron away and wash out are available in more colours on this website)
- number of motifs: 5 flowers
- suggested stitches: outline, french knot, lazy daisy, satin filling (but you can use any embroidery stitches that you enjoy stitching :-)
- suggested threads: Any embroidery floss, Valdani 3 strand embroidery cotton, Valdani #8 or #12 perle cotton, Olympus or Daruma thin sashiko threads. (Look in hand stitching threads on this site)
- suggested fabrics: cottons, linens, hemps, Azumino-momen, Sakizome-momen, dyed yarn cottons, Tsumugi cotton. (Look in Hand Stitching Fabrics collection on this site)
- Suggested uses: t-towels, clothing, pillowcases, borders, over stains and mends on up-cycled clothing projects