Tibetan Chupa & Wrap Skirt Pattern
Please select all options.
Folkwear pattern #131 contains sewing pattern and instructions for the timeless Tibetan Chupa wrap dress and skirt. Worn alone or with a blouse, the Chupa is a beautifully contemporary garment.
The Chupa wrap dress has an asymmetrical wrap front, front and back shaping darts, wide neckband, simple faced armholes and unique side extensions that wrap around the back and tie in the front. The resulting silhouette is slim, yet wrapped extensions provide enough leg room to make walking easy.
- Pattern and instructions for wrap dress and skirt
- Misses sizes X-small, small, medium, large, X-large
- Suggested fabrics: medium weight dyed yarn cottons, denim, linen, wool
- see photograph of pattern back for more details
- Pattern also contains notes about traditional clothing