Sashiko Thread, Variegated #53
Please select all options.
Excellent quality sashiko thread manufactured for sashiko and boro stitching, but equally good for visible mending, big stitch quilting, quilt basting, wool applique, toy making, free hand stitching and meditative stitching projects.
This skein is a variegated 20 meter skein of long staple Egyptian cotton manufactured by Olympus Thread Mfg Co., Ltd. Nagoya Japan.
Sashiko Thread Details:
- Variegated sashiko thread #53
- Long staple Egyptian cotton
- Skein length: 20 meters
- machine washable, colourfast
- very consistent dye lot colours
- Manufactured by Olympus Thread Mfg Co., Ltd. Nagoya Japan.
Sashiko thread is not stranded. You are meant to use the whole thread. If you prefer a thinner thread there are thin sashiko threads also available on this site.