Embroidery Kit - Nevermore
Please select all options.
There’s nothing “common” about the Common Raven. Keenly intelligent, ravens are entrenched in spiritual beliefs, mythology, and folklore around the world. This smart fellow takes his name from the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, and like the real life raven, it is in all black.
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss (2 full skeins)
- BOHIN size 3 embroidery needle
- instructions in ENGLISH and FRENCH
Level: First time beginner friendly.
Canadian Made Hook Line and Tinker is located in Nova Scotia, Canada