Sashiko Thread Collection, The Greens & Golds of Late Summer
Please select all options.
The greens and golds of late summer, 4 skeins of excellent quality cotton thread manufactured for sashiko and boro stitching, but equally good for visible mending, big stitch quilting, wool applique, toy making, crewel embroidery, free hand stitching, and meditative stitching projects.
NOTE: The yarn in Olympus 100 meter skeins is a little thinner than the thread in the Olympus 20 meter skeins. You may not want to use them in the same project.
- Solid Colour Sashiko Threads
- Washable & colourfast
- Consistent colour between dye lots
- Long staple Egyptian cotton
- Skein length 111 yards (100 meters)
- Manufactured by Olympus Thread Mfg Co., Ltd. Nagoya Japan.