Japanese Wagara Fabric Boro Kit
Please select all options.
Boro kit with everything you need to make a boro stitched cloth approx 20" X 20" . This kit is a good for beginning stitchers or for anyone wanting to make a boro cloth with traditional Japanese wagara print cotton fabrics.
The package contains
- Hand cut pieces of Japanese wagara-momen. They are the same fabrics shown in these photographs although the patterns on the fabrics will vary some from package to package.
- Every kit has a fireman coat block but the design on it may not be the same one shown in these photographs.
- 20" X 22" light weight cotton fabric (for stitching your boro pieces on)
- 1 pack of two Sashiko needles,
- 20 meter skein of white sashiko thread,
- 1 leather sashiko thimble,
- Information and instruction pages for how to do boro stitching
Enjoy using your boro fabric for your own project. This kit does not include instructions for making a cushion.