Sashiko Thread, Variegated 100 Meter Skein, Red/Purple/Orange #174
Please select all options.
Excellent quality cotton thread manufactured for sashiko and boro stitching, but equally good for visible mending, big stitch quilting, wool applique, toy making, free hand stitching and meditative stitching projects.
This skein is a variegated colour 100 meters skein of long staple Egyptian cotton manufactured by Olympus Thread Mfg Co., Ltd. Nagoya Japan.
NOTE: The yarn in Olympus 100 meter skeins is a little thinner than the yarn in the Olympus 20 meter skeins. You may not want to use them in the same project. Also the 100 meter white colour is not the same white as the 20 meter skein white.
- Sashiko Thread Details
- Variegated colour sashiko thread
- Long staple Egyptian cotton
- Skein length 111 yards (100 meters)
- ST-100V-#174 red, purple, orange gradation
- Manufactured by Olympus Thread Mfg Co., Ltd. Nagoya Japan.