Sashiko Lucy Locket Pocket Kit
Please select all options.
Here is beautiful sashiko project that lets you open the kit and begin. It includes everything you need.
- Instruction for stitching sashiko persimmon flower design
- Sewing pattern
- Ecru pre-stencilled dot-grid fabric for stitched area
- Navy Momen fabric bag bottom area
- 10 1/2" X 6 1/2" lining fabric and light iron on interfacing
- 2 - 20 meter skeins navy sashiko thread
- 1 pack of sashiko needles
- 14" red waxed cord
Note: Do not get the fabric damp before your stitching is finished, it will disappear if you do! Also please do not iron the dot-grid fabric until you have washed out the markings, heat will set them.