Captivating Quilt Projects - Book or Kit
Please select all options.
I've put together a kit to help you get started with this lovely new book from Yoko Saito. The book Captivating Quilt Projects contains a nice mix of small projects (including sew-in style clasp purses) and mini quilts which makes it a good beginner book for anyone wanting to learn Yoko Saito projects. And like most of her books, it includes large folded paper patterns.
Beautifully photographed as all her books are.
104 pages, Publisher by, Stitch Publications.
You may choose to buy just the book, or the book and kit.
- 2 meters of dyed yarn cotton fabric in 1/4 meter pieces (8 pieces 19" x 22")
- 4 1/2" antique gold colour metal Inazuma purse frame
- 1 card of strong polyester thread for sewing the fabric to the metal clasp frame
- 1 box of 6 Tulip hand sewing needles in assorted sizes
- and an adjustable size, metal Tulip ring thimble
- and the book
Fabrics will be the same or closely matched to the ones shown