Bird & Berries Wool Bag Pattern
Please select all options.
Pattern for making this fun small wool bag.
This pattern contains full size pattern and direction for making a 6" x 7" wool felt fabric bag using hand stitches. There are directions for how to do the stitches used.
- 8” x 16” felted wool fabric for bag
- 2 felted wool strips 1/2” x 14” for straps
- 4” x 4” felted wool fabric for bird body
- 4” x 4” felted wool fabric for bird wing
- 12 beads for berries
- Wool applique needle
- Threads for stitching (sashiko thread or perle cotton are good choices)
- This bird design will lend itself nicely to other uses, particularly to outline stitch embroidery, and to needle punching.
- Directions for these techniques are not included :-)