Sashiko Thread, 100 Meter Skein, Bright Green #107
Please select all options.
Excellent quality cotton thread manufactured for sashiko and boro stitching, but equally good for visible mending, big stitch quilting, wool applique, toy making, free hand stitching and meditative stitching projects.
This skein is a bright colour 100 meters skein of long staple Egyptian cotton manufactured in Japan by Olympus. (Some photographs show an older label)
NOTE: The yarn in Olympus 100 meter skeins is a little thinner than the yarn in the Olympus 20 meter skeins. You may not want to use them in the same project.
- Sashiko Thread Details
- Washable & colourfast
- Consistent colour between dye lots
- Long staple Egyptian cotton
- Skein length 111 yards (100 meters)
- ST-100S-#107 solid colour sashiko cotton thread
- Manufactured in Japan by Olympus Thread, Japan