Embroidery Kit - Sweater Weather
Please select all options.
If sheep wore sweaters, they'd be cable knit. ;) Sweater Weather combines the beauty of knitting with the art of embroidery. It's all about texture. You control the difficulty - keep it easy by using the most basic back stitch throughout, or ramp up the challenge with chain stitches, French knots, or more.
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss (2 full skeins)
- BOHIN size 3 embroidery needle
- instructions in ENGLISH and FRENCH
Level: Adjustable difficulty.
Canadian Made Hook Line and Tinker is located in Nova Scotia, Canada