Get Started: A Kit for Captivating Quilt Projects
Please select all options.
I've put together a kit to help you get started with this lovely new book from Yoko Saito. The book contains a nice mix of small projects (including sew-in style clasp purses) and mini quilts which makes it a good beginner book for anyone wanting to learn Yoko Saito projects. And like most of her books, in includes large folded paper patterns and instructions. 104 pages, beautifully photographed as all her books are.
Along with the book this kit contains
- 2 meters of dyed yarn cotton fabric in 1/4 meter pieces* (8 pieces 19" x 22")
- 4 1/2" antique gold colour metal Inazuma purse frame
- 1 card of strong polyester thread for sewing the fabric to the metal clasp frame
- 1 box of 6 Tulip hand sewing needles in assorted sizes
- and a metal Tulip ring thimble