There are multiple designs that can be stitched from the linked circles sashiko pre printed fabric by stitching some lines and washing the rest away...
Pre printed sashiko fabric refers to fabrics that have been printed with wash away sashiko designs so that you can skip the transfer part, and go straight to sashiko stitching.
Wonder about the fabric sashiko was originally stitched on,
and how the designs were transferred to the cloth?
- Sashiko +
- Dyed Yarn Fabrics +
- Handstitching +
- Special Fabrics +
- About quilting sashiko
- dyed yarn cotton fabric
- hand sewing
- how to thread a sashiko needle
- How to transfer sashiko designs
- How to use products
- How to use sashiko products
- How to...
- Just for inspiration
- making matters
- Ready to stitch sashiko fabrics
- Sashiko thread-how not to end in a tangle
- Sashiko tutorial part 1 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 2 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 3 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 4 of 4
- Slow stitching and mending
- Things you can do with your sashiko stitched fabric
- Thoughts about creativity
- Tutorials for how to stitch sashiko & weaving designs
- What is going on at A Threaded Needle
- Zakka stitching for your home