How to stitch your Olympus pre printed 12" sashiko sampler kit
Here's what you do....
There is no better way to get beauty and individual character into your home than by designing your own projects, but if you don't feel able to do that from scratch here are 5 ways...
I'm an addicted sashiko stitcher. It happens :-)
I love the low tech, no equipment, nature of sashiko. I love the way it can be utilitarian or a work of art. I love the way it keeps me calm in a two hour wait for the the BC Ferry that is the only way to go from where I live to pretty much anywhere else! But what to do with it all....
For those of you who would like to see 'how to' examples of some sashiko stitching details, this one I am writing for you. Here are a few...
- Sashiko +
- Dyed Yarn Fabrics +
- Gift Shop
- Handstitching +
- Special Fabrics +
- About Fabrics on A Threaded Needle
- About quilting sashiko
- dyed yarn cotton fabric
- hand sewing
- how to thread a sashiko needle
- How to transfer sashiko designs
- How to use products
- How to use sashiko products
- How to...
- Just for inspiration
- making matters
- Ready to stitch sashiko fabrics
- Sashiko thread-how not to end in a tangle
- Sashiko tutorial part 1 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 2 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 3 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 4 of 4
- Slow stitching and mending
- Things you can do with your sashiko stitched fabric
- Thoughts about creativity
- Tutorials for how to stitch sashiko & weaving designs
- What is going on at A Threaded Needle
- Zakka stitching for your home