Some photographs of where your orders are filled, and who is here, and a short chat.
One big drawback with website shopping from my side of it, is that I am not talking to you in 'real life'. You don't see my face, and its not easy for you to 'pop back in' to tell me if something is not what it should be....
I finished photographing and putting the last of 179 dyed yarn cotton fabric listings on my website this past week.... Today I thought I'd show you some of the new fabrics and along with that, here is something I learned in design school, that you may find useful too.
- Sashiko +
- Dyed Yarn Fabrics +
- Gift Shop
- Handstitching +
- Special Fabrics +
- About Fabrics on A Threaded Needle
- About quilting sashiko
- dyed yarn cotton fabric
- hand sewing
- how to thread a sashiko needle
- How to transfer sashiko designs
- How to use products
- How to use sashiko products
- How to...
- Just for inspiration
- making matters
- Ready to stitch sashiko fabrics
- Sashiko thread-how not to end in a tangle
- Sashiko tutorial part 1 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 2 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 3 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 4 of 4
- Slow stitching and mending
- Things you can do with your sashiko stitched fabric
- Thoughts about creativity
- Tutorials for how to stitch sashiko & weaving designs
- What is going on at A Threaded Needle
- Zakka stitching for your home