Why giving handmade gifts matters more now.
Giving handmade gifts has always mattered, but with all the isolation covid is causing, this year it matters more.
Please make. And give to family, to friends, and to anyone you know is isolated (or might feel alone) right now.
We all need the connection we feel when when hold something handmade by another person.
When we give things we make to other people, we prove to them they are in the thoughts of someone else, therefore they are alive and connected and they matter.
- Sashiko +
- Dyed Yarn Fabrics +
- Gift Shop
- Handstitching +
- Special Fabrics +
- About Fabrics on A Threaded Needle
- About quilting sashiko
- dyed yarn cotton fabric
- hand sewing
- how to thread a sashiko needle
- How to transfer sashiko designs
- How to use products
- How to use sashiko products
- How to...
- Just for inspiration
- making matters
- Ready to stitch sashiko fabrics
- Sashiko thread-how not to end in a tangle
- Sashiko tutorial part 1 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 2 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 3 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 4 of 4
- Slow stitching and mending
- Things you can do with your sashiko stitched fabric
- Thoughts about creativity
- Tutorials for how to stitch sashiko & weaving designs
- What is going on at A Threaded Needle
- Zakka stitching for your home