How to use a stencil to transfer a sashiko design onto fabric.
This is one of 5 blogs entries showing methods for transferring sashiko designs onto your fabric.
I think of all the methods, using sashiko Stencils is...
Re-visiting simple embroidery + stitching kid's drawing
This summer I have the joy of grandchildren around the house. Aside from just making me happy, their drawings have inspired me to revisit simple embroidery!
- Sashiko +
- Hand Stitching +
- Dyed Yarn Fabrics +
- More Fabrics +
- Bags +
- About Fabrics on A Threaded Needle
- About quilting sashiko
- dyed yarn cotton fabric
- hand sewing
- how to thread a sashiko needle
- How to transfer sashiko designs
- How to use products
- How to use sashiko products
- How to...
- Just for inspiration
- making matters
- Ready to stitch sashiko fabrics
- Sashiko thread-how not to end in a tangle
- Sashiko tutorial part 1 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 2 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 3 of 4
- Sashiko tutorial part 4 of 4
- Slow stitching and mending
- Things you can do with your sashiko stitched fabric
- Thoughts about creativity
- Tutorials for how to stitch sashiko & weaving designs
- What is going on at A Threaded Needle
- Zakka stitching for your home